Natural tips for maintaining health
Health is very dear to human nature and must be preserved. As the doctors say, “you don’t get healthy by chance”. In order to stay healthy, you have to follow certain rules and also take advantage of the natural remedies that nature offers us. In this article, you will find some natural tips for maintaining good health.
Food, a key factor in maintaining health
Food is the factor that has the most influence on our health. As doctors often say, you are what you eat. So to stay in perfect health, you need to :
– Eat at regular times and avoid eating between meals
– Eat at regular times and avoid eating between meals; – Eat plant-based foods rather than meat-based foods. However, fish should be eaten because it contains an oil that is very useful for the body.
– Avoid or reduce the consumption of alcoholic drinks and drugs
– Eat fruit regularly. They contain many vitamins that strengthen the immune system.
– Avoid eating too much salt or sugar in order to control your blood sugar levels and avoid diabetes and cardiovascular disease
– Also reduce the consumption of oil and fatty products
Air and water, sources of life
Water is the source of life. More than 65% of our body is water. The kidneys need water for their excretion function. The digestive system needs water to ensure perfect digestion of food and the smooth elimination of waste through the rectum. The skin also needs water to eliminate waste through the production of sweat by the sweat glands. Bones also need water to keep their consistency and hardness. For all this, it is advisable to drink 1.5 to 2 litres of water per day. Water is the best drink and should not be replaced by any other.
Oxygen in the air is very important for the body. Oxygen is what the body uses to produce energy. It is therefore advisable to breathe pure air containing oxygen.